As I write, Bob, Bobby & I are chillin' in our hotel room after having dinner with Bob's family at Lambert's Restaurant. We arrived in Sikeston about 2:30pm after leaving home at 5am. It was a rough ride being that I had my 10 year class reunion the night before and we were driving through the remnants of Hurricane Ike. Tomorrow we head to Poplar Bluff and Mountain View, Arkansas for some site seeing. By Monday night we should be arriving in Shreveport, Louisiana. When we get some pictures, I will ensure to post them as we travel on our way!
As for my class reunion, it was held at the Roadhouse in St. Johns and we had a blast. Though most everyone that came we see a couple times a year as is. There were others I was hoping to catch up with, but life does take us in our different directions and they were unable to attend. Thus is life. I will hack some pictures from Kate when she gets them posted so we can share on our site.
Good night for the time being and we will be posting later in the week as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment