Could this month drag on any longer? I always wonder exactly how the shortest month of the year feels like the most longest!!!
Not a whole lot has been going on the first quarter of this year. Bob and I have been working A LOT, working out A LOT, and generally trying to take it easy and be in shape by summer. Bob is currently training for the 1/2 Marathon in Pinckney (Trail Ends @ Silver Lake) and me, well, I'm just trying to lose the butt fat that appeared out of nowhere after the wedding. So, we've set our goals and trying to be constant in meeting them.
In 23 days we will be on our way to Indy for the Big 10 Tournament! Let me tell you, I am soooooo ready for a day off for play time. It should be a great time, as it always has been! I will definitely post after that weekend; I would like to entice more friends to make it. It's like one big tailgate party with all other schools from the conference.
Well, off to the gym I go, I just wanted to write up a short post and keep you all informed that we are currently doing nothing. It's nice, but we're totally ready for the first real warm day and knowing a patio will be calling our names. We'll get there. Only 29 days and 17 hours until the 1st day of Spring!
1 comment:
I feel your pain with the Spring thing, though the vacation was great. Props to you on working out regularly, I do miss it! And, enjoy your "nothing"
Post a Comment