Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bonfire & A Congratulations!

Our bonfire party went with out a hitch, besides the hour rain we had, but hey... Coopers throw a party and it's bound to rain, right!? Thank God it only rained for that one little hour! Bunches of family and friends made it, even if only to drop in and say hi, or to stay and have few beers - which we did pull off a whole keg, impressive for our age - right???? Not so much... the hang-overs are getting harder to handle. Oh well, it was so worth the fun of hanging out with family and friends. There was mid-night volleyball, trampoline jumping and oh-yes, who could forget dizzy stick. I missed the dizzy stick while entertaining guests inside and actually happy I did... I don't think I needed to make my head spin anymore than it already was =) What a great night!

During the party we got news that Mrs. Kate Upton was taken to the hospital by her wonderful hubby, Matt. This little visit produced a beautiful baby boy, Niles Drake. We have yet to see Momma, Poppa and the pea pod, but I can't wait until we do. We are so very happy for the Uptons! Congratulations on your new little addition!!!!

1 comment:

Kate and Matt said...

I love your house! At least the little bit that is in the pictures, how great Dawn. I'm thinking sometime next week would be good for a visit! Also, I love your hair!