Monday, November 23, 2009

Best Birthday - EVER!

Yup... took me a week to recover, and now I am finally getting around to writing about the big 3-0 and the best birthday party ever. The last month I've been trying to play it low-key in preparations for getting old - which I am happy to report - I still feel young! Turning 30 was not hard for me, like turning 26... why, you ask, that's an odd birthday to not like. Well, I didn't like my 26th birthday as that meant, I was over a 1/4 century old - put it that way, I felt O.L.D.

Anywhooo... Saturday was the big day for the party. Another friend, Andrea, had turned 30 on Friday - so we ended up planning a joint birthday party. I will have to say it was probably thee best birthday I've ever had, well besides being born! Andrea and Gregor came over around 12;30 to watch both MSU and UofM football games and setup/prepare before the party. Everyone started arriving right around 5pm and by 8 or so, the house was jam packed with all our friends and family. So many people came out to help us celebrate, it was wonderful! This is what we would call a 2-kegger - I guess we still have a little bit of party left in us... not like the old days, but still ever so much fun.

Thank you to EVERYONE for making this birthday so special!30th Birthday Party">

No comments: