![]() |
| Christmas Eve |
To those of you who don't know, we celebrate Christmas with Bob's kids on Christmas Eve morning, then go to their mother's late that evening, after celebrating at Bob's parents, to celebrate Christmas with her family the next day. This year worked out very well, as we were able to hit up my family's Christmas Eve dinner at my aunt and uncle's home. Unfortunately, because we were stuffed from Bob's family dinner, we weren't able to eat there. This was much to my chagrin since I couldn't refrain from snacking at Bob's parents. I made myself miss out on an awesome spread of the Mexican themed dinner, complete with the most awesome wet burritos ever made. However, I was able to beg some to take home with us for Bob and I's peaceful day at home dinner for the next day. Because of the way it works out, Bob and I get 3 days of Christmas celebrations.
On Christmas Day, Bob & I woke up about 9am and then headed over to my parents for breakfast and presents. We hung around for a few hours, watching movies, then heading home for a much needed nap. Christmas Day was pretty quiet for us, but was very relaxing considering we were heading back to work the next day.
We finished out the week at work, which was really slow, except for I, who ended up taking Friday off due to a bum back. That evening we headed over a friend's home to watch MSU lose their bowl game. This past weekend was fairly calm.
We rode in the New Year with dinner at the Rusty Nail in Carson City with my parents, my aunt & uncle, cousin, Andy and his wife, Jen and her family and cousin Brandon, with his girlfriend Kim. The dinner was an awesome spread of all you can eat prime rib, crab legs and roasted chicken. After that we headed over to Glen and Mary's for their annual New Year's Eve bash (I forgot the digital, so I had to buy disposable camera's... I will get those pictures posted as soon as I get the film developed). We woke up the next morning to a lot of snow, only to wake up Wednesday morning to even more snow.
![]() |
| Snow |
P.S. On December 22nd, we went to watch our friend Seth play in his band "The Radiators." Such a great time... Refer to Kate & Matt's page for pics and descriptions... Since I failed on this end!


1 comment:
Happy New Year Dawn, I love your latest post, what a great time!
Post a Comment