Just a quick note to all letting you know that we are fine and dandy in our little world. We haven't made any posts in the last 3 weeks due to a very insane schedule. We're finally getting busy at work again, but unfortunatly that means working on the weekend and late at night as well.
A quick run down... this past weekend I went to a bridal show with my mom, sister Traci and friend Kate. The show wasn't anything special, so we ended up going to a bridal salon to try on bridal and bridesmaids dresses. We had a ton of fun, but wished Rhonda could be with us.
We have chosen the people we want to stand up with us at our wedding. For me, my sister Traci, and my two close friends, Rhonda and Kate. For Bob, he asked our friends Jason and Byron as well as his cousin Erik. Though we've been debating a date, we have a tentative one in mind; but I'll keep that under wraps until we have our location definite :) It will be this coming up summer/fall. Why wait any longer!? I am probably going to be setting up another blog in the future just for our wedding. As soon as I get more plans set, I will get it going so all you can be informed and involved!
Other than that, not too much has been happening... When I find my camera, I will post pictures of little Bobby (not really little, just short) and her basketball games.
Taataa for now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment