Friday, January 30, 2009

I know... We've been boring...

Okay, so yeah, we haven't been doing much of anything but working as of late. But it's okay, right? I mean, summer is coming up and you know that we are (along with everyone else) always busy with something to do. Winter is for relaxing and hibernating, right? Do I sound full of cabin fever? Nahhh, just preparing for our next big event... If you are available here are the details:

Matt Whites 33rd Birthday Party
Bring Ice Skates, Sleds and all the fun outdoor winter stuff
Where: Round Lake, at the apt.
Time: Saturday, February 7th around 3pm
BYOB

We will provide Hot Cocoa, Coffee and Cider... if I can find cider this time of year!

Maybe we'll see you, maybe we won't... but always check back! You KNOW there will be some fun pictures going up.

On a side note, I am so excited for Super Bowl Sunday, I can barely contain my excitement! FOOTBALL WILL FINALLY BE OVER FOR THE YEAR!!!!!! At least until August...

No comments: