I promise to to do a write up of the boxing show by the end of the week...
I am currently sick... sick from what, I have no clue and apparently the doc isn't smart enough either, so here I sit with a sore throat, weird belly/gut cramps and feeling like I could nod off at any moment for a nap (I totally thought I had strep, but the doctor claims no, but it sure feels like strep and I would know; I've had strep many of times in the past). I spent most all day Sunday and Monday doing just that... sleeping. I forced myself to come to work today and now am awaiting Bob's return of the car so I can go home and climb into the comfies and into bed for the afternoon...
So needless to say, my mind is not fully cooperating, so a promise will be made to fill you in on Saturday's boxing match...
Stay tuned =)
1 comment:
Hey you, the suspense is killing me! How did it go, is Bobby #1?
Post a Comment